Disney Heroines Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's new ?

3 posters

Go down

What's new ? Empty What's new ?

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello everyone !!!
I've been away from youtube for 2 years and when I came back I saw a lot of things changed !!!
Mainly there were a lot of new editors (for me they were new) and I noticed mostly they use adobe programs. I feel like I just don't belong with my "classic" simple editing here Shocked
What else has changed in your opinion from "old times" I mean from 2012 until now ? Maybe there're some new things about disney community that I just don't know ?
I know sounds stupid but hope it makes sence to you Very Happy
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

What's new ? Empty Re: What's new ?

Post by xxamity0parkxx Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 am

Yayyy!! We have a forum!! Very Happy
(and hopefully I did everything right register-wise cause I literally just clicked buttons and guessed where stuff went until it looked like I made it in XD)

So sweet! I am suuuuuper excited this group is being revived cause I loved and adored it when I was first in it years ago :3

Which ohmygosh. THINGS HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH!!
Like, remember when we had the rating system on Youtube??? Or when pictures-with-type texture overlays and rainbows were totally in?
And I am so guilty of both of those crimes X'D

It's all so very confusing haha You are not alone, Karina (:

BUT THE AMOUNT OF NEW TALENT, THOUGH - it's insaneeee!!
xxamity0parkxx
xxamity0parkxx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxamity0parkxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:45 am

I'm sorry dear !!! I can't figure out how to change the language of the forum Sad

Yeah,there're a lot of new "popular" editors but the thing that I noticed that everyone have amazing masking in their videos (have no idea if it's me so lazy or because everyone started editing with adobe programes)
Anyways I'm missing old times to be honest,I miss oceanographergirl,Lookatheview90,xNightshadex,Rotem and other amazing editors,my main inspirations !!! When I came back and figured out they have NO updates I was so sad Sad
P.S. New YT layout sucks !!! I love the one that was in 2009 Crying or Very sad

Last edited by EsmeraldaofNotreDame on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xxamity0parkxx Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:55 am

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:I'm sorry dear !!! I can't figure out how to change the language of the forum Sad

Yeah?there're a lot of new "popular" editors but te thing that I noticed that everyone have amazing masking in their videos (have no idea if it's me so lazy or because everyone started editing with adobe programes)
Anyways I'm missing old times to be honest,I miss oceanographergirl,Lookatheview90,xNightshadex,Rotem and other amazing editors,my main inspirations !!! When I came back and figured out they have NO updates I was so sad Sad
P.S. New YT layout sucks !!! I love the one that was in 2009 Crying or Very sad

OHMYGOSH, RIGHT!?!?!
I loved all those editors to death :3

Shade sometimes posts videos, but not Disney ones usually. Which makes me sad. Gotta miss the old days </3

And I think the masking thing is that way, too hahaha My masks literally take me forever (as you probably know cause of our collab still in the process of being finished via my extremely slow masking) and people are cranking out like 2 crossover videos a day!!
I need skills like those hahaha

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I SHOULD SEND YOU A PREVIEW OF ONE OF MY PARTS CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PROVE THAT I'M WORKING ON IT X'D
xxamity0parkxx
xxamity0parkxx

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:07 am

Hahaha no worries honey,it's ok !!! I absolutely believe you just take your time Very Happy
Some of them left (and I absolutely understand because right now it's very hard for me to even edit a 10 sec long video ) my computer is very slow and I don't have inspiration anymore,the only reason I'm here is that I try to keep this group alive (failed on it) and others decided to concentrate on other sides like vlogs and other alike things
I used to visit youtube everyday but now I come here once in a week,don't know if it's bad or a good thing
I'm very happy to see you and Liv still editing because I love your vdeos and you both are soooo amazing !!! Your maskings,colorings,manips,all effects you use are very beautiful and PERFECT!!! Smile I love you
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xxamity0parkxx Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:13 am

Aww, shucks!! <333 **hugs** Your videos are so amazing, too, ohmygosh!! Which is why I won't let you leaveeee :3

But yeah, I feel like I am in the same boat, too XD
I try to get on YouTube as often as I can but school literally sucks my life away so it's hard to find time to edit </3
But for reals. I love editing so much, I don't think I could ever completely stop Very Happy
xxamity0parkxx
xxamity0parkxx

Back to top Go down

Post by AiraChica Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Yeah the main difference in the editing community is definitely the amount of people editing with Adobe After Effects rather Sony Vegas Pro for example xD I remember back when that program used to be the "standard" xD
AiraChica
AiraChica

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:12 pm

AiraChica wrote:Yeah the main difference in the editing community is definitely the amount of people editing with Adobe After Effects rather Sony Vegas Pro for example xD I remember back when that program used to be the "standard" xD

Yes,when I started main programes were WMM and SV !!! SV sucks when it comes to masking, the effect is not as smooth and natural as it's with Adobe !!!
I've seen some tutorials with adobe and I was like Shocked what ??? It was just too simple ,at least seemed so Very Happy
SV was harder to mask that's why there wasn't too much disney editors with good masked videos and community wasn't as big as now !!!
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AiraChica Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 pm

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
AiraChica wrote:Yeah the main difference in the editing community is definitely the amount of people editing with Adobe After Effects rather Sony Vegas Pro for example xD I remember back when that program used to be the "standard" xD

Yes,when I started main programes were WMM and SV !!! SV sucks when it comes to masking, the effect is not as smooth and natural as it's with Adobe !!!
I've seen some tutorials with adobe and I was like Shocked  what ??? It was just too simple ,at least seemed so Very Happy
SV was harder to mask that's why there wasn't too much disney editors with good masked videos and community wasn't as big as now !!!

I still use SV even though I have tried doing editing with AAE. I can honestly say I don't like it very much... I think the layout is unnecessarily complicated and I hate that you can't "see" what you're working with, so to speak, down where the track is. It's not a video editing program, it's a visual editor so it might be good for masks, visual effects, etc. But for actual video editing, choosing scenes and so on, SVP is better. I still want to try and mix both programs together in order to make masks easier and faster to make and to make those awesome effects AAE can do that SVP can't, but I will NEVER edit with only AAE. You can't see what you're looking at down in the "tracks" and even just finding the right scene in a 1,5 hour long movie is such a pain because of that xD
AiraChica
AiraChica

Back to top Go down

Post by xxamity0parkxx Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:17 am

AAE has always just been wayyy complex for me. Maybe because I've been editing with Vegas for so long now, that I'm just accustomed to the layout and the way things are presented on the tracks and such... idk haha

But yeah, Adobe definitely is a good program for 'speed masking' and has a lot more options for it than Vegas does. Though I wish it was just a little easier for me to understand or at least had a simpler, user-friendly layout XD
xxamity0parkxx
xxamity0parkxx

Back to top Go down

Post by AiraChica Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:06 am

xxamity0parkxx wrote:AAE has always just been wayyy complex for me. Maybe because I've been editing with Vegas for so long now, that I'm just accustomed to the layout and the way things are presented on the tracks and such... idk haha

But yeah, Adobe definitely is a good program for 'speed masking' and has a lot more options for it than Vegas does. Though I wish it was just a little easier for me to understand or at least had a simpler, user-friendly layout XD

The problem with me is also the layout... xD Luckily, I've just started in a new "class" at my school so to speak and have met a girl who is apparently familiar with AAE. When I asked what she edited with though, she just looked like this big question mark so I don't know if she can teach me ANYTHING about the program, at least about the stuff I wanna know about xD It'd be nice to have someone sitting next to you though who gets the program rather than someone on a computer far far away xD
AiraChica
AiraChica

Back to top Go down

Post by xxamity0parkxx Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 pm

AiraChica wrote:
xxamity0parkxx wrote:AAE has always just been wayyy complex for me. Maybe because I've been editing with Vegas for so long now, that I'm just accustomed to the layout and the way things are presented on the tracks and such... idk haha

The problem with me is also the layout... xD Luckily, I've just started in a new "class" at my school so to speak and have met a girl who is apparently familiar with AAE. When I asked what she edited with though, she just looked like this big question mark so I don't know if she can teach me ANYTHING about the program, at least about the stuff I wanna know about xD It'd be nice to have someone sitting next to you though who gets the program rather than someone on a computer far far away xD

Ohmygosh, you were so close! XD
Poor girl haha Our world must have sounded so foreign to her!

If only they had holographic tutors for programs XD
xxamity0parkxx
xxamity0parkxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum